Canada West Land Services Ltd. (CWL) Alberta Operations are growing and we require a motivated Field Land Agent to act as our company representative and assist with our continued growth in the Central Alberta Area.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in land or related field, with 2+ years of experience working in Surface Land and or Oil and Gas Industry (Environmental, Government or other) would be considered an asset.
Preferred Experience and qualifications Include:
- 2+ years of experience working in Surface Land as a Land Agent
- Possession of an Alberta Land Agent License;
- Possession of an Alberta Commissioner of Oaths;
- Able to communicate timely, clearly and concisely, by phone, in person and email
- Able to manage tight deadlines and time constraints
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative and have exceptional strong work ethic
- Demonstrate solid critical thinking skills and effective problem solving skills
- Exceptional organization and highly detail oriented individual
- Proactive, action oriented individual
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as CWL’s area representative, liaise with clients visiting their project areas
- Acquire various types of surface land agreements with landowners and project stakeholders
- Assist with the completion of project consultation programs
- Provide solution based feedback to the Project/Client Manager to ensure landowner issues are tracked, followed-up on and appropriately resolved
- When applicable, act as Lead Agent, monitoring field operations and communications from other Land Agents in the field
- Relay project specific timelines and information from the field to the Project/Client Manager and the In-House Project Managers
- Communicate field success and deficiencies to Project/Client Manager
- Track all communication and stakeholder engagement in CWL land software (GeoAMPS) correctly and in a timely fashion
- Managing time and priorities effectively to ensure project deadlines are met
- Travel as required
Why Canada West Land Services?
We are a positive, culture driven land broker providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs, and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
|Job Category||Corporate, Surface Land|