Title: Land Analyst
Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta
Direct Report: Lead Land Analyst
Have you ever been interested in learning the Land business? Canada West Land Services has an opportunity for a driven, adaptable and fun individual to join our team in Grande Prairie. CWL is seeking dynamic individual with a strong administrative support background to support the Grande Prairie office by providing quality-controlled land administration. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to receive Land Administration training and will receive support through our wonderfully diverse, skilled and motivated team. If you are keen on managing multiple tasks, possess leadership qualities, and love working in an environment that is as challenging as it is rewarding then we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be required to live in Grande Prairie and operate out of the CWL field office and will also be accountable for the following:
Role and Responsibilities: (Land Admin Training Provided) Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Support in preparation of required documentation for the acquisition of lands, right-of-ways, crown applications
- Preparation of supporting land documentation such as surface acquisition status reports, landowner line lists, consultation and notification reports, etc.
- Auditing of land packages, line list, acquisition documents and title review
- Support in maintenance of land database
- Obtain and manage receipt of third-party consents as part of third-party programs
- Final package preparation and interest registration
- Maintain client relationships when applicable
- Work closely with fellow Land Analysts, Lead Land Analysts, Project Managers, Land Agents and the Director of Operations to complete assigned projects within tight deadlines
- 2-3 years of progressive administrative support experience
- Sound judgment and strong problem-solving skills – proven ability to navigate complex situations in an effective way.
- Must have experience or training in the use of spreadsheets, word processing and other standard computer applications (proficiency with Microsoft Office is an asset)
- Commitment to a high standard of work and care for client satisfaction
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, industry, other stakeholders
- Post-secondary education in land administration or relevant experience considered an asset
- Proficiency using land system software and Experience working in Surface Land as a Land Analyst would be considered an asset
- Experience in oil and gas, forestry, municipal/government administration or small business management and Alberta and British Columbia regulatory processes and Consultation and Notification requirements would be considered an asset
Why Canada West Land Services?
We are a positive, culture driven land broker providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs, and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Fun. Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable.
These are our core values. If you share the same passions and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please submit your resume to: Canadawestland.com
We would like to thank everyone who submits their resume in advance.
Please note that we will only be contacting those whom we wish to interview.
|Job Category||Corporate, Surface Land|