Title: Project Manager
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Direct Report: Manager, Land Services
Canada West Land Services has an opportunity for a driven, adaptable and fun Project Manager to join our team in Grande Prairie. We are looking for individuals who love an everyday challenge and can juggle multiple tasks while still possessing leadership within a great team. The Project Manager is accountable to the Manager, Land Services for project management and coordination. If you are an individual who is fun, authentic and reliable we’d like to hear from you.
The Project Manager will also be accountable for the following:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review all documents returning from the field to ensure that the file has been completed to CWLS standards following CWLS policies
- Develop and follow through on project specific deliverables and assess risks associated with projects
- Advise, direct and mentor Land Agents on correct CWLS procedures and policies
- Perform time and cost management of the projects including budgets and schedule
- Provide feedback to the Manager, Land Services regarding field files, file status and Land Agent progress
- Monitor field operations and communications from Land Agents in the field
- Relay project specific timelines and information from the field to the Manager, Land Services and External client contact when required
- Communicate field success and deficiencies to Manager, Land Services
- Oversee and support Field/Land Agent expenses and hours as per project scope
- Responsible for the timely consultation, acquisition and reporting of all field activities on a project level
- Some Field/Land Agent responsibilities may be required
- Varied travel requirements
- 5+ years of experience working in Surface Land as a Land Agent and Project Coordinator
- Experience coordinating projects and managing a team of Land Agents
- Permanent Alberta Land Agent License required
- Exceptional organization and highly detail oriented individual
- Strong reputation and eager industry involvement
- Efficient problem-solving skills
- Proactive, action oriented individual
- Business acumen
Why Canada West Land Services?
We are a positive, culture driven land broker providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Fun. Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable.
These are our core values. If you share the same passions and would like to be a part of our dynamic team,
please submit your resume to: Canadawestland.com
We would like to thank everyone who submits their resume in advance.
Please note that we will only be contacting those whom we wish to interview.
|Job Category||Surface Land|