First Nations play an integral role in resource development throughout our country. It is our goal to go above and beyond consultation, by ensuring that First Nations communities are a priority, and stable and collaborative working relationships are established. Our experienced consultation liaisons will ensure that all parties are engaged appropriately to contribute to long-term project success.
- First Nations consultation and meeting facilitation
- Aboriginal community engagement and relationship building
- Development of consultation plans and frameworks, including interpretation and understanding of consultation guidelines with various regulatory bodies
- Project compensation negotiations, revenue sharing agreements, and economic benefit agreements
- Risk mitigation and dispute resolution
- Government agency liaison
- Administrative and application support for approvals process