- Indigenous consultation and meeting facilitation
- Indigenous community engagement and relationship building
- Development of consultation plans and frameworks, including interpretation and understanding of consultation guidelines with various regulatory bodies
- Project compensation negotiations, revenue sharing agreements, and economic benefit agreements
- Risk mitigation and dispute resolution
- Government agency liaison
- Administrative and application support for approvals process
Indigenous relations play an integral role in resource development throughout our country. It is our goal to go above and beyond consultation, by ensuring that Indigenous communities are a priority, and stable and collaborative working relationships are established. Our experienced consultation liaisons will ensure that all parties are engaged appropriately to contribute to long-term project success.
More than just consultation.
Key Consultation Contact
Jorge Aviles | Stakeholder & Community Relations